Mobile, Ala. (WKRG) — There are always a few “must-have” toys on most kids’ Holiday Wish List.
The toy that sells out fast, becomes the expensive hot picks. An animatronic baby Yoda and a realistic toy dog are a few items this holiday season.
Scammers use Toys’ Popularity to trick parents out of their money. Monde Donaldson with The Better Business Bureau joined us to talk about those holiday scams.
- These are the ‘rattiest’ cities in the US, according to national pest-control company
- ‘Very gruesome’: Tennessee hunter found shot multiple times on his rental property
- Little-known approach to pancreatic cancer treatment offers hope to patients
- Everything your lawn needs in the fall in order to survive winter
- Birmingham community remembers ‘Cupcake’ on two-year anniversary of her body being found