Mobile, Ala. (WKRG) — There are always a few “must-have” toys on most kids’ Holiday Wish List.
The toy that sells out fast, becomes the expensive hot picks. An animatronic baby Yoda and a realistic toy dog are a few items this holiday season.
Scammers use Toys’ Popularity to trick parents out of their money. Monde Donaldson with The Better Business Bureau joined us to talk about those holiday scams.
- FDA temporarily suspends order banning sales of Juul
- Louisiana passes law cracking down on catalytic converter thefts
- Soccer officials investigate ‘impractical’ scores of 91-1, 95-0
- George Co. nonprofit hosts summer feeding program, plans to expand community services
- Court nixes Trump-era rules loosening endangered species protections