Mobile, Ala. (WKRG) — There are always a few “must-have” toys on most kids’ Holiday Wish List.
The toy that sells out fast, becomes the expensive hot picks. An animatronic baby Yoda and a realistic toy dog are a few items this holiday season.
Scammers use Toys’ Popularity to trick parents out of their money. Monde Donaldson with The Better Business Bureau joined us to talk about those holiday scams.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police