MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) – The Mobile County Health Department has released updated statistics regarding the number of COVID-19 cases in Mobile County.
The number of COVID-19 cases in Mobile County now stands at 637, with 68 people currently hospitalized and 18 reported deaths. The majority of those deaths were among people ages 52 through 83, and a majority of those were African-American males, each with underlying medical conditions.
The number of the cases were pretty evenly distributed in the zip codes throughout Mobile County.
- More than 4,000 Walmart stores will expand hours to 10 p.m.
- Trees to be replaced on Section Street from Morphy to Oak Monday
- Firefighters called after fearless iguana gets stuck in tree in Ohio
- Trial set for woman charged in connection with Vanessa Guillen’s death
- Chicago Bulls fire head coach Jim Boylen