MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) – The Mobile County Health Department has released updated statistics regarding the number of COVID-19 cases in Mobile County.
The number of COVID-19 cases in Mobile County now stands at 637, with 68 people currently hospitalized and 18 reported deaths. The majority of those deaths were among people ages 52 through 83, and a majority of those were African-American males, each with underlying medical conditions.
The number of the cases were pretty evenly distributed in the zip codes throughout Mobile County.
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Dog taken in stolen car in Denver found 2 weeks later
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan? $15 federal minimum wage, expanded paid leave