MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A COVID-19 vaccine is in the process of being distributed, but some need it more than others.
The New York Times worked with experts to create a custom tool that determines where you fall in the timeline.
To put this in perspective, we worked with the Surgo Foundation and Ariadne Labs using their vaccine tool to calculate the number of people who will need a vaccine in each state and county — and where you might fit in that line.Opinion: When can I get a Coronavirus Vaccine in America, The New York Times
You enter in your age, where you live, your health status and your profession – and the tool generates your “place in line.”
To see where you land, click here.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police