MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — This was the scene at Lowe’s Sunday before the state Stay-at-Home order went into place.
News 5’s photographer said it took 20 minutes to be let in the store as there was quite a line outside.
The store in Mobile is letting in 400 people at a time and has protective shields in front of the cashiers.
- Get Prepared for the Season with the 2020 News 5 Hurricane Resource Guide
- Fire officials in Mobile on scene of possible on Esplanade Ave.
- VIDEO: Massive police presence on Airport at I-65
- Shots fired near Walmart and Lowe’s on Beltline in Mobile
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured