CHATOM, Ala. (WKRG) — With visitations either canceled or extremely limited at most nursing homes, seniors in Washington County are using social media to communicate with friends and family in the outside world. Residents at the Washington County Nursing Home in Chatom posted this video of seniors talking about staying safe from illness during the Coronavirus Crisis.
Vivian Ruth is first up in the video imploring viewers to take care of themselves and stay home. Another reminds people to keep their distance.
- ‘I didn’t know if we were going to make it:’ East Brewton residents recall braving the EF2 tornado from Claudette
- ALEA: 10 dead, including nine children, in I-65 crash near Greenville; youngest victim 9 months old
- East Brewton tornado confirmed EF-2 with peak winds of 127 mph
- Pilot’s father flies with him for the first time
- Tropical moisture keeps rain in the forecast to start the week