(WIVB) – Walmart will start limiting the number of customers who can be in a store at once, to about 20 percent of each store’s capacity.
To manage the new restriction, store associates will mark a line at a single-entry door and direct arriving customers there. Customers will be admitted one-by-one and counted.
Once a store reaches its capacity, customers will be let inside on a one-in, one-out basis.
Stores will also institute one-way movement through aisles in many stores, using floor markers and direction from associates.
- Black Friday looks different in Mobile this year
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- UPDATE: 19-year-old shot and killed at Bennett Pointe Apartments on Old Pascagoula Road
- Saints looking for first win in Denver since 1994