MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Students at the University of South Alabama begin moving into residence halls today, but move-in week will be unlike any other. Because of Coronavirus concerns, students will be moving into their rooms at pre-scheduled appointment times. Drivers and passengers will also have a temperature screening before unloading belongings.
This year, faculty and staff will not be on campus to help move students in. The new health screening procedures are in place to try and limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Country artist Hal Ketchum dies from complications of dementia
- BIKER DAD: Riders planning to roll out free Thanksgiving meals
- Pensacola man wins $1 million prize from the 200X THE CASH Scratch-Off game
- Golden Apple winning teacher said fate led her to virtual teaching
- Florida sees lowest Thanksgiving gas prices in over a decade