MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Students at the University of South Alabama begin moving into residence halls today, but move-in week will be unlike any other. Because of Coronavirus concerns, students will be moving into their rooms at pre-scheduled appointment times. Drivers and passengers will also have a temperature screening before unloading belongings.
This year, faculty and staff will not be on campus to help move students in. The new health screening procedures are in place to try and limit the spread of COVID-19.
- ESPN: NFL doctor accidentally punctured QB’s lung
- Road to Recovery: Staff works to clean up mess Hurricane Sally left on Orange Beach
- OWA to create “Wall of Thanks” to show appreciation to linecrews, you’re welcome to contribute
- Pregnant woman pulls husband to safety after shark attack in Florida Keys
- Fairhope residents thank power crews with parade