MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – The University of South Alabama will extend the use of online learning through the May and Summer terms.
They made the announcement on Facebook:
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Families forced out of Baldwin County apartments due to storm damage
- Go Fund Me account set up for family of lineman killed after restoring power on Gulf Coast