MOBILE, Ala (WKRG) — The University of South Alabama board approved the following temporary tuition adjustments Thursday.
- For in-state undergraduate students, charges will be levied at the current in-state tuition rate of $329 per credit hour, plus applicable premium tuition, for all courses
- For out-of-state undergraduate students, charges will be levied at the current web-based rate of $433 per credit our, plus applicable premium tuition, for all courses
- The tuition for students enrolled in the RN to BSN undergraduate program in the College of Nursing, which is currently charged $328 per credit hour, will remain unchanged
- The tuition charged for students enrolled in all graduate programs will remain unchanged
The University has temporarily switched to an online-classes-only format to mitigate the spread of the novel coronavirus.
- Coronavirus isolation raises mental health concerns for lawmakers and organizations
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- What’s Working: Fund Set up to provide nourishing meals to healthcare workers
- Drexel On the Road: Balcony Exercises for Seniors
- How to get info on COVID-19 in Baldwin County