JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The University of Mississippi Medical Center said a nurse tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). There’s no word on how the nurse contracted the virus.
Earlier this week, UMMC confirmed a student contracted the virus.
So far, no patients at the hospital have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Local moms getting creative, staying safe during a COVID-19 Halloween
- Michigan church linked to at least 58 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Khloe Kardashian tested positive for coronavirus
- Space Force General David Thompson tests positive for the coronavirus
- MLB investigating Dodgers player who left isolation to celebrate World Series victory, after testing positive for coronavirus