(CNN Newsource) – Tyson Foods says it is cutting prices on some of its meat products, but only for the rest of this week.
From now until Saturday, the company says it will discount its meats by 20% to 30%, including chuck and round roasts as well as some ground beef products.
The discount comes as reports show prices at grocery stores across the US are rising.
The cost of groceries overall increased by more than 2.5% last month.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics says that was the biggest increase from one month to the next since 1974.
- Clarke County resident collecting donations for those impacted by Hurricane Zeta
- Alabama man falls to his death in Great Smoky Mountains
- LIVE: Giuliani joins Pennsylvania GOP meeting on alleged election issues
- Smiles Behind the Shield: Joshua Gibbs to the rescue during Hurricane Zeta
- Santa says 2020 Pensacola Winterfest will bring Christmas joy this year