THOMASVILLE, Ala. (WKRG) – A member of the Thomasville High School football program has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a Facebook post from the school.
School officials believe the exposure was isolated to the weight room. The room has been closed for the week while crews work to clean the area.
The football program will continue workouts this week outside of the weight room.
- Officers ask for help in finding two missing Alabama boys, Emergency Missing Child Alert issued
- More than 4,000 Walmart stores will expand hours to 10 p.m.
- Trees to be replaced on Section Street from Morphy to Oak Monday
- Firefighters called after fearless iguana gets stuck in tree in Ohio
- Trial set for woman charged in connection with Vanessa Guillen’s death