OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Florida Department of Health updated their numbers Wednesday to show three cases of
The state says they 314 cases in the state, 7 people have died. As of 11:00am (EDT) they have 954 tests still pending.
Two cases in Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office are Florida residents treated in the state, one was not. Santa Rosa County has 1 case, Escambia County also has 1 case.
- North Mobile County License Commission, Revenue Commission offices to be closed due to power outages
- US economy notches record growth in third quarter but recovery incomplete
- Trump meets with rap star Lil Wayne in Florida
- Netflix raises subscription prices
- No substantial erosion reported yet at Baldwin beaches following Hurricane Zeta