JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi State Department of Health is reporting a third death from the coronavirus in Mississippi.
The case was a male 65-70 years old from Webster County with underlying health conditions. He died while hospitalized.
Currently, Mississippi has reported 377 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with two previous deaths reported in Hancock and Holmes counties.
- Coronavirus isolation raises mental health concerns for lawmakers and organizations
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- What’s Working: Fund Set up to provide nourishing meals to healthcare workers
- Drexel On the Road: Balcony Exercises for Seniors
- How to get info on COVID-19 in Baldwin County