(CBS) — A teenager from Oak Park, MI was discharged on May 28 from the Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan after recovering from COVID-19.
Alijah Cromartie wore his cap and gown because his graduation ceremonies were put on hold.
The staff at the Institute “clapped him out” as he was reunited with his family. Watch the emotional reunion.
- Number of laid-off workers seeking jobless aid stuck at 1.3M
- Court clears way for federal execution of man with dementia
- Trump replaces campaign manager amid sliding poll numbers
- More snake sightings being reported across central Alabama
- ‘Magic School Bus’ author Joanna Cole dies at age 75