PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The 13th annual Taste of the Beach event set for Friday, Oct. 9-10, has been canceled due to COVID-19 health concerns.
“We’re disappointed to be canceling this annual event, as each year we really look forward to showcasing all the talented chefs, creative cuisines, fresh seafood and amazing dishes that Pensacola Beach has to offer. But the safety of the community remains our top priority.”Patty Spradling, director of the Pensacola Beach Chamber
The Chamber looks forward to hosting the annual event again in October 2021.
- Woman says cemetery owners refuse to remove tree, told her to drive over graves
- Drew Brees is focused on team success, not his stats through two games
- Popular Smoky Mountain motorcycle route vandalized with Black Lives Matter graffiti
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- Watch Live: 2 officers shot in Louisville during protests, multiple shootings throughout the city