FOLEY, Ala. (WRKG) — The Tanger Outlets Foley will close Saturday by 5 p.m. to comply with an order issued by Gov. Kay Ivey. The order advises all “nonessential businesses” to close to stop the spread of the coronavirus. Tanger officials say they have asked their tenants to close by 5 p.m., March 28.
- Local students earn national ranking in French contest
- Prodisee Pantry working toward ‘new normal’
- Cooking with John: O’Quigley’s Seafood Steamer
- Moose calf rescued from raging river
- US coronavirus deaths surpass 100,000 as states continue reopening