Starbucks has a plan for reopening after last month’s coronavirus closures.
The company is adopting a ‘monitor and adapt’ strategy to re-open certain cafes.
CEO Kevin Johnson addressed employees in an open letter.
He wrote that “Every community will continue to monitor the covid-19 situation and decide when to fully reopen their cafes depending on local conditions.”
Johnson also wrote the company has developed a so-called “data-rich dashboard” that aggregates government data on confirmed cases and trends.
Currently, some U.S. locations have shifted to drive-through only.
Others offer entryway pickup, curbside delivery and at-home delivery.
- Storm floods Greek island, leaves 7 dead, including a baby
- VIDEO: Orange Beach looks more like ‘Green Beach’ right now. Here’s why
- OCSO investigating after pedestrian hit and run in Destin
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights, adds them to a “no-fly” list for refusing to wear masks
- Texas man arrested for ex-wife’s death has previous murder attempt convictions