SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — A Spanish Fort woman has been arrested after deputies say she had a house party during the coronavirus pandemic.
52-year-old Kimberly Manly-Cometti was arrested Monday night and was released the next morning on a $1,000 bond.
Baldwin County Sheriff’s deputies had received several complaints of underage drinking at the house Cometti owns on Cometti Lane in Spanish Fort. When deputies arrived Monday night there were eight or nine teenagers present. They did not find any underage drinking instead, they were met with a strong smell of marijuana, according to investigators.
Three teenagers were taken into custody on drug charges. Cometti was booked into the Baldwin County Jail charged with hosting an open house party. She was released on $1000 bond Tuesday morning.
- Former congressman Bradley Byrne returns to private practice
- Newsfeed Now: Impeachment heading to the Senate, dog reunited with owners 12 years later
- Local attorney sued, accused of exposing himself to employee
- Third stimulus check: Here’s when you might get a $1,400 direct payment
- Student found dead on Troy University campus