SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — A priest in Spanish Fort has tested positive for COVID-19.
Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos posted on Facebook Monday night confirming Father Jim Cink has contracted the virus.
The post reads that his symptoms are already 10 days old and he has had no contact with anyone in the community since June 28.
We last spoke to Father Cink when the new church building was announced.
- Pensacola couple adjusting to ‘new reality’ after teacher layoffs in Santa Rosa County
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen
- Texas band director accused of having child porn, recording students
- Tijuana to spend $30 million on new streetlight system
- Free coronavirus tests an instant hit with border commuters