MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Carnival Cruise Lines will begin disembarking some crew members who are not considered essential to the ship’s operation. There are nearly 900 crew members stationed on the Fantasy in Mobile. All crew members will remain on the ship. This information was confirmed by Carnival spokesperson Vance Gulliksen.
Carnival extended a pause in operations through May 11th. You can read more about that decision and how it impacts travelers here.
- Mobile museums start reopening Tuesday
- President Trump, Sessions engage in heated Twitter war
- Biloxi police arrest man wanted for second-degree murder
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Josiah Harry
- The Latest in Sen. Jeff Sessions, Tommy Tuberville US Senate race