BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office will not take any law enforcement action against businesses or religious institutions that operate during the governor’s safer-at-home order.
The sheriff pointed out that other agencies still have a say in the enforcement process, such as the health department, which shut down a Spanish Fort restaurant that defied the order last week and temporarily allowed customers to eat at the restaurant.
- Hot weekend ahead, heat advisory in place for coastal communities
- Electronics, scrap metal, tire recycling Saturday for Mobile County Commission District 2 residents
- Oakleigh Mansion reopening postponed due to COVID-19 concerns
- Federal Aid to fight housing discrimination heads to Mobile
- Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. donates nearly 300,000 eggs to Alabama food banks