BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office will not take any law enforcement action against businesses or religious institutions that operate during the governor’s safer-at-home order.
The sheriff pointed out that other agencies still have a say in the enforcement process, such as the health department, which shut down a Spanish Fort restaurant that defied the order last week and temporarily allowed customers to eat at the restaurant.
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Operation Santa helps thousands of children in Northwest Florida
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek