BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office will not take any law enforcement action against businesses or religious institutions that operate during the governor’s safer-at-home order.
The sheriff pointed out that other agencies still have a say in the enforcement process, such as the health department, which shut down a Spanish Fort restaurant that defied the order last week and temporarily allowed customers to eat at the restaurant.
- Cold night ahead, sunshine back tomorrow
- Former NFL, Alabama quarterback Jay Barker arrested in Nashville
- Rising costs add to pandemic pain for small businesses
- COVID-19 patients show more signs of brain damage than people with Alzheimer’s disease
- Adalia Rose: Social media star with rapid aging condition dies at 15