UPDATE MAY 9th: Crowne Health, who have been very transparent and proactive with reporting numbers tell WKRG News 5 they now have 3 employees and 20 residents who’ve died during the coronavirus Pandemic. They currently have 33 residents who have tested positive. Their full breakdown is below:
97 current total residents.
* Residents Who Have Tested Positive for COVID:
Currently in our facility: 33
In local hospitals: 11
* Employees Who Have Tested Positive:
Total of 23 people (includes 20 residents and 3employees)
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Crowne Health Care released new numbers concerning cases of the novel Coronavirus.
A spokesperson for the facility reports as of May 1, there are 25 residents at Crowne who have tested positive for the virus. There are an additional 22 residents who have tested positive for COVID-19 who are in the hospital.
Crowne reports a total of 54 employees have tested positive.
The facility reports a total of 19 people have died from the virus. The number is made up of 17 residents and two employees.
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video