TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WKRG) — The Re-Open Florida Task Force launched on Saturday, April 25, 2020 a public comment submission portal open to all Floridians. The submissions sent in will be critical on safely re-opening Florida and the state’s economy.
Floridians may submit feedback on any topic related to the re-opening of Florida’s economy, including the impacts to small business, healthcare, education, tourism, agriculture, retail, recreation and sports and construction.
You can access the portal here.
- Moon urges Biden to learn from Trump’s N. Korea diplomacy
- Former Tide running back to run for Tuscaloosa mayor
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- History-making woman kicker invited to Biden inauguration
- FBI vetting Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack