Unedited press release from Prodisee Pantry
Prodisee Pantry is cancelling all volunteer activities. Prodisee Pantry’s Tuesday Morning Food Distribution on March 17, 2020 has been cancelled.
This decision was not made lightly, but we are following the lead of Governor Ivy. But, it was made in the interest of the health and safety of our community.
Further information about our Emergency Operations will follow in the next few days. Thank you for sharing this closing with the public.
- ‘Staggering’ taxpayer fraud sent millions in jobless funds to California inmates
- Warmer days ahead with higher rain chances, Big chill looming
- $100B year propels Elon Musk past Bill Gates to become the world’s second wealthiest person
- Sunbeam recalls 940,000 crock-pots ahead of Thanksgiving due to burn risk
- Waterfront Rescue Mission to feed those in need on Thanksgiving