Unedited press release from Prodisee Pantry
Prodisee Pantry is cancelling all volunteer activities. Prodisee Pantry’s Tuesday Morning Food Distribution on March 17, 2020 has been cancelled.
This decision was not made lightly, but we are following the lead of Governor Ivy. But, it was made in the interest of the health and safety of our community.
Further information about our Emergency Operations will follow in the next few days. Thank you for sharing this closing with the public.
- DPD: Missing and endangered elderly Daphne man
- US lawmakers look into threat assessment from Jan. 6 attack
- Top Stories May 10: The world’s happiest dog, NFL player spends 10 months working in healthcare
- Medical Moment: Children and COVID-19 vaccine
- BIG DAWG US Air Force Vessel dropped into Gulf as artificial reef