TAMPA, Fl. (CNN Newsource) — President Trump says he is declaring Sunday, March 15 as a National Day of Prayer.
In a tweet the President said:
“It is my great honor to declare Sunday, March 15th as a National Day of Prayer. We are a Country that, throughout our history, has looked to God for protection and strength in times like these…. ….No matter where you may be, I encourage you to turn towards prayer in an act of faith. Together, we will easily PREVAIL!”
The annual National Day of Prayer is scheduled for May 7. Trump’s announcement came after he declared a national emergency over the coronavirus pandemic.
- Mobile Public Library locations reopening for ‘In and Out’ services
- Fairhope business man arrested on additional child abuse charges
- Republicans optimistic about president’s pick for Supreme Court; Democrats worry for ACA
- Proud Boys member Alan Swinney arrested on 12 charges
- Fauci: Pandemic causing ‘historic decimation’ among Latinx community