SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — UPDATE (12:25)– Trattoria’s Pizza was shut down by the health department in Baldwin County Friday morning.
ORIGINAL STORY — Friday is the first full day of Governor Ivey’s Safer at Home order and some retail shops on the Eastern Shore are open for the first time in a month.
According to the order, restaurants are supposed to remain closed to dine-in customers. Trattoria’s Pizza and Italian Restaurant in Spanish Fort is challenging the order and opened their doors for folks to enjoy pizza for lunch.
Rules are posted on the front door:
- Customers wait 6 feet apart.
- The dining areas have 50% capacity
- Fort Benning soldier charged with reckless murder after girlfriend’s five-year-old run over
- List: Cyber Monday 2020 gift card freebies
- Man caught on camera pistol whipping someone turns himself into police
- Second stimulus checks: New bipartisan effort to pass COVID relief
- Sheriff to announce new information in “Baby Jane Doe” death case nearly 4 decades old