SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — UPDATE (12:25)– Trattoria’s Pizza was shut down by the health department in Baldwin County Friday morning.
ORIGINAL STORY — Friday is the first full day of Governor Ivey’s Safer at Home order and some retail shops on the Eastern Shore are open for the first time in a month.
According to the order, restaurants are supposed to remain closed to dine-in customers. Trattoria’s Pizza and Italian Restaurant in Spanish Fort is challenging the order and opened their doors for folks to enjoy pizza for lunch.
Rules are posted on the front door:
- Customers wait 6 feet apart.
- The dining areas have 50% capacity
- Protests continue at Graffiti Bridge in Pensacola
- UPDATE: Hundreds gather in Richmond for second night of protests
- Deputy shot in Florida, at least one other person shot
- Teen discharged from hospital after COVID-19 recovery, reunites with family
- Witness records rioting in Cleveland from feet away