ST. LOUIS, Mo. (CNN) –Panera Bread is pivoting its business plan during the coronavirus pandemic.
Panera is now offering groceries in addition to its regular menu. It’s called “Panera Grocery.” Now, customers can order milk, bread and fresh produce on the company’s app or website.
They can pick up at the drive-thru, locations with pick-up — or through contact-free delivery.
- Fundraiser set up for 22-year-old father who died after going missing in the water near Perdido Pass
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- Smiles Behind the Shield: Saraland police officer nails birthday surprise
- The Park at OWA to open June 5
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case