ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — Orange Beach is offering free childcare through Camp Sunshine and Camp Excellence during the temporary school closures.
This is for residents and city employees only.
It will be available weekdays from March 18 through April 3 from 7 a.m to 6 p.m.
Information on how to register can be found in the Facebook post below.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- The current State Health Order ends this week. Here’s where Alabama stands in the fight against COVID-19
- California becomes first state to top 3 million virus cases
- Mississippi smokers eligible for Covid-19 vaccine
- Socially distanced Mardi Gras boat parade set for next month on Fish River
- Biden to block Trump’s plan to lift COVID-19 European travel restrictions