ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) – Orange Beach mayor Tony Kennon provided a statement to News 5 regarding reopening.
Here’s what Mayor Kennon had to say:
“We have been working closely with the governors office and all involved for weeks balancing health risk vs economic collapse. I prefer to allow the governor to continue sorting through all of the information and recommendations. After she comes to a conclusion then we have a discussion. I gave my word I would not get out in front of the process and I’m going to honor my word.”OB mayor Tony Kennon
- Cristobal could enhance tides leading to some coastal flooding
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- Pop-Up storms expected Friday afternoon, Higher weekend rain chances thanks to Cristobal
- Spring Sports Shout Out: Ty Turner
- COVID-19 question of the day: “Why isn’t wearing masks enforced?”