UPDATE 7/11/20: The planned July reopening has been delayed due to virus concerns.
ORIGINAL STORY: Mobile, Ala. (WKRG) — The Oakleigh Mansion in Mobile is reopening for tours starting in July. The mansion has been closed because of the coronavirus pandemic.
The Oakleigh Belles will be hosting a limited reopening on Saturday, July 11th and Sunday, July 12th. Starting July 13th, tours can be booked during limited hours.
According to the website, there are rules in place when the tours resume, including:
- Must have no more than four visitors per tour.
- All guides and visitors will be required to wear a mask.
- Must be booked in advance.
To schedule a tour, click here.
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- Healthcare Workers Discuss Their Experiences With Moderna Vaccine
- Najee Harris to join Tide teammates at Senior Bowl
- 103-year-old Massachusetts man who lived through Spanish flu, polio outbreak gets COVID-19 vaccine