MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Crowne Health Care says nine of their residents and one employee who tested positive for COVID-19 are dead due to COVID-19.
According to a statement from Crown Health Care, Saturday they confirmed 23 positive cases in the facility. 22 out of those 23 cases showed no symptoms and one is just experiencing mild symptoms.
In March, Crown Health Care reports they had 49 residents and 45 employees test positive for the virus.
One resident who previously tested positive for the virus has since tested negative. Two of their residents who were transferred to a hospital have now returned to the facility. Currently, sixteen of their residents are in the hospital.
At this time, two of their employees are in the hospital. One of those employees is in ICU. However, neither is on a ventilator.
Read the full media statement below:
- Dr. Fauci is highest-paid federal employee, report says
- BBB: Data privacy day is Thursday, January 28
- I-10 widening project on Wednesday agenda for Eastern Shore MPO
- Down payment tax credit: Biden housing plans include help for first-time buyers
- Jacksonville State University renames Bibb Graves Hall