(ADPH) – The Alabama Department of Public Health has released new figures on the number of coronavirus cases in the state.
There are now 157 cases of COVID-19 in the state, with no deaths being reported from the virus. There are two confirmed cases in both Mobile and Baldwin counties.
- Biden, Harris make first appearance as running mates
- Virginia lawmaker looks to include telehealth funding in next COVID-19 relief package
- Mobile high school football games will seat 35 percent of capacity
- ‘She’s up to the task’: Democrats excited about Kamala Harris joining Joe Biden on 2020 ticket
- Survey: Alabama students oppose return to on campus learning