(ADPH) – The Alabama Department of Public Health has released new figures on the number of coronavirus cases in the state.
There are now 157 cases of COVID-19 in the state, with no deaths being reported from the virus. There are two confirmed cases in both Mobile and Baldwin counties.
- Big Game Bound Week 7: Battle of the unbeatens
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate preparations; FBI announces possible election interference
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin dismissed in George Floyd death
- Ghislaine Maxwell denied inappropriate action by Jeffrey Epstein in newly released 2016 deposition