(ADPH) – The Alabama Department of Public Health has released new figures on the number of coronavirus cases in the state.
There are now 157 cases of COVID-19 in the state, with no deaths being reported from the virus. There are two confirmed cases in both Mobile and Baldwin counties.
- FHP: Man dies after being struck by pick-up truck on Pine Forest Road
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment
- President Joe Biden releases statement on authorization of COVID-19 vaccine
- Motorcyclist leads California Highway Patrol on chase reaching speeds of 120 mph
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine