PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — You can learn what The National Naval Aviation Museum has to offer without leaving your home during the novel coronavirus pandemic.
The museum is offering an interactive “History Up Close Series” via Facebook Live, allowing people to submit questions before and during the event.
A news release issued by the museum quotes Lt. General Duane Thiessen, “This Museum is important to our community and we’re hoping these presentations will provide education and entertainment to people who are at home.”
The next ‘History Up Close Facebook Live’ is scheduled for Thursday, April 9, and will feature the Grumman F3F.
For more information, go to https://www.facebook.com/NavalAviationMuseum/
- Fundraiser set up for 22-year-old father who died after going missing in the water near Perdido Pass
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- Smiles Behind the Shield: Saraland police officer nails birthday surprise
- The Park at OWA to open June 5
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case