ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The local death toll from COVID-19 grew Friday morning as the Florida Department of Health released updated numbers.
Here’s the breakdown of coronavirus-related deaths in the three Florida counties in the News 5 viewing area:
Escambia County – 12 deaths
Santa Rosa County – 8 deaths
Okaloosa County – 4 deaths
As of 10:30 a.m. Friday, 34,728 total cases and 1,314 deaths have been reported across Florida.
- Tracking TD 3; Increasing Rain Chances at Home
- Police say 4 officers shot in St. Louis protests
- UPDATE: No injuries or fatalities at Bangkok Thai Cuisine fire on Highway 90; 1 person in custody
- Floridians, Alabamians oppose contact tracing in the workplace
- Higher rain chances this week, Monitoring Tropical Depression in the Gulf of Mexico