MONROE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) – Monroe County has reported its’ first positive COVID-19 test results.
This is according to a post on the Monroe County Hospital Facebook page.
The post does not go into any specifics such as age, gender, or the condition of those involved, only that they have reported their first confirmed positive COVID-19 test results.
- Facebook group surprises young Milton entrepreneur with new lawn mower, cash
- COVID 19 Delayed Justice: Baldwin County adds thermal scanners to courts
- Baldwin County announces fall sports plans
- Officers ask for help in finding two missing Alabama boys, Emergency Missing Child Alert issued
- More than 4,000 Walmart stores will expand hours to 10 p.m.