MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Saenger Theatre in Downtown Mobile is making preparations to reopen their doors.
The theatre has been closed for two months due to the COVID-19 pandemic. On Thursday, Alabama Governor Kay Ivey announced an amended “Safer at Home” order, which allows entertainment venues to open their doors again starting May 22nd at 5 p.m.
They have already been implementing new safety measures and with the announcement from the governor, they will be able to put additional measures into effect to make certain they are able to meet and exceed guidelines.
- Tracking TD 3; Increasing Rain Chances at Home
- Police say 4 officers shot in St. Louis protests
- UPDATE: No injuries or fatalities at Bangkok Thai Cuisine fire on Highway 90; 1 person in custody
- Floridians, Alabamians oppose contact tracing in the workplace
- Higher rain chances this week, Monitoring Tropical Depression in the Gulf of Mexico