MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Due to Governor Kay Ivey’s Stay-at-Home order, the Mobile Museum of Art will remain closed until further notice.
The Museum is in the process of updating its Museum Online School, where patrons can enjoy virtual gallery tours, artist interviews from past exhibitions, lesson plans for art at home with your families, and more ways to stay “creatively connected.”
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case
- Batman signaled to save world during COVID-19 pandemic
- Local students earn national ranking in French contest
- Prodisee Pantry working toward ‘new normal’
- Cooking with John: O’Quigley’s Seafood Steamer