MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — City of Mobile Mayor Sandy Stimpson posted a video update to Facebook Wednesday on the COVID-19 pandemic.
With the Safer-At-Home order starting Thursday at 5 p.m., Mayor Stimpson talked about the city’s plan to reopen some businesses previously deemed ‘non-essential’.
- More than 10,000 people have been arrested in protests
- Drew Brees apologizes for flag comments: ‘We all need to listen’
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 4, 2020
- Moving from outrage to creativity: Oklahoma musicians,producers write songs to fight racial injustice
- Arkansas man delivers donuts to officers during protests