MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – After reviewing the Alabama Department of Health’s dashboard, Mobile and Jefferson County are close in death tolls with Mobile reportedly at 23 and Jefferson at 24.
According to ADPH, Alabama has a total of 4,530 COVID-19 cases and a reported death toll of 144.
For a more detailed breakdown of all Alabama counties visit this link.
- Colorado man denied lottery winnings after missing deadline by 3 days
- Ballot selfie laws: Is it legal to snap a photo in your state?
- Long absentee lines draw vote suppression criticism
- Chilly Mornings and Pleasant Days
- North Mobile County License Commission, Revenue Commission offices to be closed due to power outages