MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Nick Matranga, Mobile County License Commissioner, says all five Mobile County license offices will reopen for normal business hours on Thursday. Those hours are 7 AM to 5 PM on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. This is for license renewals only. The offices have been closed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Matranga tells WKRG News 5 that he will require residents to bring and wear masks (face coverings) and social distancing will be enforced in the lobby. No appointment is necessary. In addition, late fees from March – May have been extended to June 19th.
- Details remain murky a year after FBI employee’s death
- Trump, Biden in Tampa Thursday for dueling rallies
- Governor Reeves to tour Hurricane Zeta damage, hold press conference
- One storm-related fatality confirmed in unincorporated area of Clarke County
- Greater Gulf State Fair delays opening until Saturday