MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County Health Department is reporting 12 confirmed deaths from COVID-19. Several other reported deaths are still awaiting confirmation.
As of 10 a.m. Tuesday, there were 495 confirmed cases in Mobile County. That’s out of 2,626 total lab tests.
“Based on data it appears our social distancing is having an impact, but in the middle of a battle it is NOT time to let down our guard or we will be overcome,” said Mobile County Health Officer Dr. Bernard H. Eichold II.
- Virtual forums scheduled in Pensacola to give input on next police chief
- Week-long discussions begin on Dauphin Island about future of Aloe Bay
- Socially distanced Mardi Gras boat parade set for next month on Fish River
- Four people injured after multiple shootings in Monroe County
- Pensacola Opera season opens Wednesday at Saenger with COVID-19 protocols