MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County Health Department is reporting the highest number of COVID-19 cases were reported on Monday, June 29.
According to the Mobile County Health Department’s daily report, there were 118 cases reported.
A total of 1.1k COVID-19 cases reported in the state of Alabama on June 29, according to the Alabama Department of Public Health dashboard.
See a copy of the full MCHD report here:
- West Mobile church returns to online-only service following illness spike
- Trump Boat Parade held in Orange Beach
- UPDATE: House fire confirmed on Perdido Street, Escambia County, no injuries
- Matthew Wolff shoots 64 to take Rocket Mortgage Classic lead
- Afternoon thunderstorms, wet week ahead