MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County Health Department is asking the public to participate in a survey about how COVID-19 is impacting our community. This is for Mobile County residents.
To take part in this survey, visit this link and complete all portions for submission.
To get more information about how COVID-19 in our community or to find testing sites in our area, call 888-264-2256.
- Virtual Shark Week kicks off in Gulf Shores
- BCPS: Virtual school registration is closed for Baldwin County schools after being open for only 20 minutes
- Mobile Police looking for man in the Knollwood, Lloyds Lane area
- CORONAVIRUS EXPERT: Shaking anxiety during the pandemic
- Alabama lieutenant governor calls for additional presidential debate