MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County Animal Shelter will reopen Friday, after being closed due to coronavirus concerns.
There will be changes to their adoption procedures. You must make an appointment to adopt an animal.
Walk-ins will not be accepted, and clients will not be allowed to browse through the kennels. Each animal will be brought outside to a public play area. The Animal Shelter will only be open Monday through Friday.
Here are the details in their Facebook post.
- Mobile County Crime Map: Person shot at Summertree Apartments on Azalea Road
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Tyler Bell
- Spotty showers possible tonight, Higher rain chances for Tuesday and Wednesday
- Accident at Government and Stocking streets in midtown Mobile
- Loved ones of missing swimmers ‘praying for a miracle’