MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile community came together to pray for healthcare workers at “Light it Up Mobile” Sunday.
The event called for the community to drive and park at their nearest participating hospital to pray over healthcare workers in this time of need.
Participants were asked to flash their lights for staff and patients to see.
- Louisiana man accused of hiding in Florida 15-year-old’s bedroom, having sex since August
- Kentucky AG asks for delay in release of Breonna Taylor grand jury recordings
- FDLE: Santa Rosa County man arrested for possession of child pornography
- Oct. 1 deadline approaches for Trump administration to issue ‘refugee ceiling’
- Could cats hold the key to a COVID-19 vaccine?