MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Starbucks won’t be a place to hang out with your coffee for awhile. Starting Monday, locations in Mobile and Baldwin Counties will be drive-thru and grab-and-go only. People can come inside but there won’t be much if any, seating available.
It’s part of an effort to minimize contact and limit the spread of illness during the fear over the Coronavirus. This is being rolled out on a district by district basis. According to a letter from the company, they would consider closing a location if conditions warrant it.
- Florida businesses back to full capacity in Phase Three of reopening
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Sen. Doug Jones says he won’t vote for any Supreme Court nominee before election day
- President Trump expected to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- 84-year-old man taking photos of boys outside Missouri grade school charged with child porn