FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — Prayers continue to go up for a Foley Pastor diagnosed with COVID-19 and undergoing treatment at a hospital. Pastor Paul Zoghby of St. Margaret of Scotland Catholic Parish was hospitalized late last week.
Today Mobile Archbishop Thomas Rodi is expected to celebrate mass there at 8 and 10:30 Sunday morning. Zoghby was one of two pastors in the Mobile Archdiocese who tested positive for COVID last week and won’t attend services in person this week.
- Police search for missing Dothan man who could be in danger
- Mississippi lawmakers return to the Capitol to discuss the state’s budget
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Grove Hill Police investigate shooting Sunday night
- New York sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire