FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — Prayers continue to go up for a Foley Pastor diagnosed with COVID-19 and undergoing treatment at a hospital. Pastor Paul Zoghby of St. Margaret of Scotland Catholic Parish was hospitalized late last week.
Today Mobile Archbishop Thomas Rodi is expected to celebrate mass there at 8 and 10:30 Sunday morning. Zoghby was one of two pastors in the Mobile Archdiocese who tested positive for COVID last week and won’t attend services in person this week.
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Dog taken in stolen car in Denver found 2 weeks later
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan? $15 federal minimum wage, expanded paid leave