MISSISSIPPI (WKRG) — The Mississippi State Department of Health is reporting 6,094 confirmed cases of coronavirus with 229 deaths.
- New cases reported today: 183
- New deaths reported today: 2
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video