MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Dr. Rendi Murprhee with the Mobile County Health Department says they are getting reports of restaurant workers preparing food without gloves. Dine-in is closed for all restaurants in the county, but drive-thru and carry out are still allowed.
Murphree says it’s great that people are supporting local businesses during the coronavirus crisis, but precautions need to be taken, “we recommend that restaurant workers wear gloves when preparing food for any take out service, we are getting reports from concerned citizens that that food preparers are not wearing gloves when they arrive to get their takeout.”
LATEST CORONAVIRUS HEADLINES:
- Investigation underway after man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- Nurse from Mobile praised for help in COVID fight on the west coast
- Faith Time: Churches continue to adapt to pandemic concerns
- Pharmacy in Grand Bay gets COVID vaccination doses
- ASMS closing campus after first COVID-19 positive case