MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Dr. Rendi Murprhee with the Mobile County Health Department says they are getting reports of restaurant workers preparing food without gloves. Dine-in is closed for all restaurants in the county, but drive-thru and carry out are still allowed.
Murphree says it’s great that people are supporting local businesses during the coronavirus crisis, but precautions need to be taken, “we recommend that restaurant workers wear gloves when preparing food for any take out service, we are getting reports from concerned citizens that that food preparers are not wearing gloves when they arrive to get their takeout.”
LATEST CORONAVIRUS HEADLINES:
- ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – April 3, 2020
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- What’s Working: Fund Set up to provide nourishing meals to healthcare workers
- Drexel On the Road: Balcony Exercises for Seniors
- How to get info on COVID-19 in Baldwin County